Thursday, April 12, 2007

All's Well That Ends Well

This heart warming story is some good news relating to the pet food recall...but what a close call!
Here's one individual's personal experience...fortunately it turned out to be a good one.

This email was sent to Dr. Christianne Schelling, the Veterinarian who developed Vetraceuticals and is the company's co-founder and President

“Thank You for saving my puppy’s life”

Dear Dr. Schelling,
I have been feeding my puppy, Noni Marie, a very high quality pet food called Bone Appetit and also giving her Vetraceuticals for the added nutrition. I decide to give her an extra “treat” and was putting some Old Roy dog food with gravy on top of her regular food as I thought she would like the flavor.
Noni Marie was not her usual self. She was acting all depressed and lethargic. When I heard about the pet food recall I was shocked. The Old Roy was on the list and Noni Marie was sick. I called my vet and he said to watch her overnight and bring her in the next day if she was still acting poorly. The next morning Noni Marie was throwing up and had diarrhea so I rushed her to the vet.
My vet asked me what I was feeding her and I told him. He asked me what the Vetraceuticals was and I was surprised because I had shown him the ingredient list before. I got the ingredient list and showed it to him. He said that Vetraceuticals was “good stuff” and that it had saved Noni Marie because the Vetraceuticals had enabled her to process the Old Roy food through her system more quickly and had enabled her to get more nutrients from the Bone Appetit to help keep her strong enough to overcome the toxins in the Old Roy.
Now that I have found out that the problem with the Old Roy was rat poison I know how lucky I was to have been giving Noni Marie her Vetraceuticals.
Thank you so much for saving my puppy’s life. I can’t tell you how happy I am that she is alive and healthy.

Debbie Bancheek, Chatsworth California. March 23rd 2007

No comments: